While we do not have any upcoming classes currently on the calendar, you still have the option to schedule and host your own class, in the convenience of your own workplace or the comfort of your own home. Click here for more information.
Scroll down to find the class that best fits your needs:
As you scroll down, you’ll find options to take “Adult CPR/AED,” “Adult and Child CPR/AED and “Adult and Pediatric CPR/AED” (a.k.a. Adult, Child and Infant CPR/AED).
If you’d like to receive First Aid training along with your CPR/AED training, click here.
Listed above are a variety of American Red Cross options, from Adult and Pediatric (Adult-Child-Infant) CPR/AED to Adult and Child CPR/AED to Adult CPR/AED. Please read class descriptions and check with your employer, school, professional organization before registering, so you’re certain that the class you choose will meet their specific requirements.
Of the three options, only the Adult and Pediatric (Adult-Child-Infant) CPR/AED class fulfills the State of Minnesota Rule 3 CPR/AED requirements for child care workers. It does not, however, include First Aid. (Click here for a money-saving CPR/AED/First Aid combo.)
These classes also do not fulfill the requirements for most health care providers and safety professionals. (Click here if you need a BLS CPR/AED class for health care providers and safety professionals instead.)
- An “adult” is considered to be someone approximately 12 years or older.
- A “child” is considered to be someone approximately 1 up to 12 years old.
- An “infant” is considered to be someone younger than 1 year old.
- After clicking “Finalize Registration,” you will have one hour to make your payment (or your registration will be cancelled to make room for other students).
- Once on PayPal’s website, if you’d prefer to pay with a major credit card (rather than a PayPal account), click on “Don’t have a PayPal account?”
- If you encounter any problems making your credit card payment on the PayPal website, click here for help.