There are no better CPR and First Aid classes available in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area than CPR-Twin Cities:
All of our CPR and First Aid courses comply with both American Heart Association guidelines and federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations.
All of our trainers are highly experienced instructors of CPR/AED and First Aid classes — no rookies, ever!
And all of our classes are small enough to get the attention you need and deserve — no big classes, ever!
Better instructors. Smaller classes. Plus, now, with lower-than-ever pricing! And that, in a nutshell, is the CPR-Twin Cities difference!
CPR Training and Certification
Since 1985, we have provided outstanding training and certification in CPR, AED, First Aid and OSHA-approved bloodborne pathogen to thousands upon thousands of people in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area. At CPR-Twin Cities, we take training in these life-saving skills very seriously.
Click on one of the links below for more information
- Biographical Profile of John Fineberg, Owner and Senior Instructor
- Read What Other Students Are Saying About CPR-Twin Cities
Better instructors + smaller classes = the best training available in Minnesota!
In a life-threatening situation, you’ll be happy that you chose to take your training through us, rather than through a training provider that has lower standards. When taking a class through CPR-Twin Cities, you can be confident that you will be taught by a highly experienced instructor. We don’t use rookie instructors — ever! And, because we strongly believe that people learn best in small groups, we have established lower maximums on the size of our classes than many other training services. No huge classes — ever!
CPR-Twin Cities is also an approved provider of CPR and First Aid training by the Minnesota Board of Private Detective and Protective Agents Services.
If you are a …
- parent, grandparent, child care provider, babysitter, nanny
- school teacher, fitness trainer, aerobics instructor
- scout leader, camp counselor, sports team coach
- chiropractor, massage therapist, body worker
- dentist, dental hygienist, dental assistant
- flight attendant, ski patrol member, ship captain
- police officer, security guard, private detective, protective agent
- human being with a concern for other human beings